BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Booking Terms and Conditions for your Holiday Letting. Payment will indicate acceptance. We have taken great care to describe your holiday accommodation to you as accurately as possible. However we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect descriptions, errors or omissions. At times situations arise over which we have no control. We reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation of a similar standard at our discretion. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible and make every reasonable effort to make sure you are satisfied. Should we be unable to find an alternative you will be refunded.
Payment Terms (GST is included in our fees and some accommodation charges)
- Deposit required is 50% of the tariff + booking fee and is due within 48 hours of booking
- Balance of all outstanding monies is due 14 days prior to your arrival
- Payments may be made by bank cheque (made payable to Cribbin Blencowe Pty Ltd), direct deposit into our trust account or by visa card or master card (3% credit card fee applies)
- Regardless of how you pay for your accommodation, a current credit card number must be provided in place of a cash bond
- We reserve the right to take a cash bond for group bookings or functions
- Payment is for the agreed number of guests. Any party, function or extra guests must be declared and paid for
Cancellations, Changes and Shortened Stays
- All cancellations incur a $150 cancellation fee
- For bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival a full refund applies (less the booking and cancellation fee)
- For bookings cancelled between 29 and 15 days of arrival, the deposit is forfeited
- For bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival and for no shows – the full tariff will be incurred
- The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances
- We recommend travel insurance which can protect you in the event that there are unexpected changes to your travel plans
During your Stay
- House Rules – it is a condition of your stay that you adhere to the house rules clearly displayed at the property
- Keys – should a guest require duplicate keys after hours a $100 service fee is applicable. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into premises when locked out. Should the keys not be returned the guest will be liable for any charge incurred in gaining entry or replacing keys
- Arrival and Departure Times – Check in is from 3.00pm and checkout is strictly 11.00am on the date of your departure, unless otherwise agreed.
- We reserve the right to charge a late checkout fee
- Cleaning – cleaning is included in the tariff, however, if excessive cleaning is required the guest will be charged at cost. A $25 BBQ cleaning fee will be charged for unclean BBQs
- Lost Property – It is the guest’s responsibility to organise postage or a courier to receive their belongings back at their own cost. No responsibility will be taken for guests’ personal property during or after the stay.
- Pets – all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to the stay, not all properties are pet friendly. Any damage or extra cleaning arising from the pet staying at the property will be on charged to the guest
- Loss and Damage – All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishing are to be reported to the agent and paid for by the guest immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise us straight away or we will assume that you were responsible and charge accordingly. Funds will be taken from the credit card left as the security deposit if we need to make a claim which may include, but is not limited to, the following: excess cleaning fees, damage or breakages, excess garbage removal, late check-out, telephone calls (if applicable). There will also be a merchant fee of 2% on top of the charge. This payment will be taken and you will be notified via email.
- Children – no responsibility will be taken for children or pets, staying at or visiting the property. Please supervise at all times.
- Departure Checklist – it is a condition of your stay that you adhere to the checklist clearly displayed at the property